This may be the most cosmopolitan song I’ve ever played here. That’s because:
1. the band was formed in London
2. by Austrian-born guitarist Heinz Riegler;
3. who recruited two Australian musicians (bassist Anthony Hills and drummer Simon Lambert) who were living in London at the time;
4. the two Australian musicians were deported (!) so they moved back to Australia (Brisbane, to be precise); and
5. Heinz Riegler followed them to keep the band together.
And to cap all that off, the song is sung in German and English.
Not From There – “Sich Offnen” (1999)